For those who haven’t made the necessary deductions, the following are true (not false):
1. Dorming is not the purpose of a dormer.
2. Regardless of how many tubas one has, construction lumber is ordered in ‘tube eye’ stock. (eg.: Proper = “Pass me that tube eye four, Johnny.” Improper = “Fetch meh dat tuba4, Jethrah.”)
3. There is no such word as ‘masonary’. The word is ‘masonry’. You know, like an old-timey Brit says ‘veterinary’ as ‘vetnry’.
5. Wall panelling is erected in bad taste and will not be commemorated with an entire chapter written in its honour.
6. This list will be expanded in tandem with memory and wit.